Dell Scholars Program Scholarships: Dell Scholars program launched by Michael & Susan Dell Foundation is now open for functions and focused at worldwide college students for a monetary help in the direction of their academic pursuits at University of Texas in USA.
The program is very aggressive and relevant to undergraduate college students who want to enrol in a level program on the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
Scholarship Worth: $20,000 plus Laptop and different associated bills
Number of Awards: 500
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
It takes greater than monetary help to achieve school commencement. That’s why the Dell Scholars program was designed to supply a help system for the challenges many college students face whereas pursuing a level. Even so, the University acknowledge that school prices is usually a vital burden for a lot of college students and their households. Nationally, 500 Dell Scholars are chosen annually to obtain a scholarship plus a number of non-monetary helps
To be contemplate for a scholarship offered by the Dell Scholars Program, candidates should meet the next necessities:
- Applicants have to be abroad college students.
- Plan to enrol full time at an accredited larger training establishment within the pursuit of a bachelor’s diploma within the fall immediately following highschool commencement.
- Be on monitor to graduate from an accredited highschool within the present tutorial 12 months
- Demonstrate a necessity for monetary help.
- Earn a minimal of a 2.4 GPA
- Participate in a program-approved school readiness program in grades 11 and 12.
Successful candidates for the Dell Scholars Program will likely be awarded with;
- A $20,000 scholarship
- Personalized, multifaceted help for the tutorial, monetary, and emotional life challenges that will forestall college students from finishing school
- A laptop computer with 4-year guarantee
- Chegg credit ($500 yearly for 4 years) for use for textbook purchases and leases and/or textbook options (by way of Chegg Study)
- A Scholars Resource Network that connects college students and their households with assets to take care of stress, debt, managing baby care, and life circumstance
- A teletherapy service that connects college students to skilled counselling.
How to Apply
To be a part of the Dell Scholars program, step one is finishing the web utility. See key utility dates right here. Once submitted, all functions will likely be assessed and a bunch of semi-finalists will likely be chosen. Semi-finalists are requested to submit a present copy of their highschool transcript, an entire Student Aid Report (SAR) from their FAFSA, and a web-based suggestion. After the semi finalist data is submitted, all data is reviewed by an unbiased choice committee. View a pattern utility right here.
Application Deadline: thirty first December 2022
To Get More Information & Apply: Visit the Official Website