Trying to solve Wordle #465 for September 27, 2022, and need some help?
Today’s Wordle is a great one, but you’ll like it a little less the longer you take to solve it. Here are a few hints that’ll help you guess the answer today.
Before you take a look at the hints below, check out our easy guide on playing Wordle for some tips and tricks for playing daily, including strategies and good starting words. And bookmark our Wordle hub so you can come back for more hints and answers.
More on Wordle
Wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the right letter in the right space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the correct word, but you’ve placed it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The entered letter is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible.
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter S.
- Today’s Wordle uses the same consonant twice in a row.
- Today’s Wordle is a word you don’t want to have to use to describe your cereal.
Still having trouble? No worries — you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is …
‘Wordle’ today, September 23: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#461)
‘Wordle’ today, September 22: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#460)
‘Wordle’ today, September 21: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#459)
‘Wordle’ today, September 20: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#458)
‘Wordle’ today, September 19: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#457)